If you consider yourself to be a first class Chartered Senior Structural engineer with a CV to prove it then we would like to hear from you!
Our client, an established & progressive and independently owned multi-disciplinary consultancy is seeking high calibre candidates for a Chartered / Senior Structural engineer position within their office in Mold. Partial working from home is also an option. This exciting opportunity also offers progression to a directorship and share ownership for the right candidate.
You will demonstrate a passion for design drive and motivation in addition to being a good team player who is keen to make a positive contribution to the work environment.
- Project management to include preparing quotations, invoicing and responsibility for the commercial success of projects,
- Communicating directly with clients, developing client briefs & attending project meetings,
- Management of production of technical documents by other team members,
- Developing schemes and proposing engineering solutions for projects,
- Verifying design calculations and drawings done by other engineers and technicians,
- Producing concise technical reports in line with customers' expectations,
- Visits to site to represent the company and carry out investigations and monitor construction,
- Development of engineering design and details in accordance with project brief,
- Preparation of calculations, written reports and specifications.
- A degree/Meng in civil or structural engineering,
- Chartered within ICE or IStructE,
- A minimum of 5 years' UK consultancy experience,
- Technical design excellence and detailed understanding of relevant Eurocodes, British Standards and Building Regulations,
- A strong IT bias with experience in using modelling, analysis and design software and preferably with experience in use of Revit,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with clients, other members of the team and produce well-written, concise reports,
- Experience of managing and mentoring a team of engineers and technicians or a strong interest in developing in this area,
- A full UK driving licence is essential.
An in-depth knowledge of the building process is vital as the successful Chartered / Senior Structural Engineer will work on a range of schemes from concept to completion.
Your knowledge, motivation and initiative will win you this role.
To discuss this Chartered / Senior Structural engineer role in detail please get in touch with Graham Ventham.