If you consider yourself to be a first class Chartered Senior Structural engineer with a CV to prove it then we would like to hear from you!
Our client, an established & progressive and independently owned multi-disciplinary consultancy is seeking high calibre candidates for a Senior Infrastructure engineer position within their office in Mold. Partial working from home is also an option. This exciting opportunity also offers progression to a directorship and share ownership for the right candidate.
You will demonstrate a passion for design drive and motivation in addition to being a good team player who is keen to make a positive contribution to the work environment.
- Project management to include preparing quotations, invoicing and responsibility for the commercial success of projects,
- Communicating directly with clients, developing client briefs & attending project meeting,
- Management of production of technical documents by other team members,
- Verifying design calculations and drawings done by other engineers and technicians,
- Producing concise technical reports in line with customers' expectations,
- Visits to site to represent the company and carry out investigations and monitor construction,
- Development of engineering design and details in accordance with project brief,
- Preparation of calculations, written reports and specifications.
- A degree/Meng in civil or structural engineering,
- Chartered within ICE or IStructE or near chartered,
- A minimum of 5 years' UK consultancy experience,
- Technical design excellence and detailed understanding of relevant approvals processes for highways and drainage design/adoption, including SuDS,
- Up to date knowledge of current UK Codes of Practice, Design Standards, Building Regulations, and Health and Safety,
- ideally, experience of CESMM and NEC,
- excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with clients, other members of the team and produce well-written, concise reports,
- experience of managing and mentoring a team of engineers and technicians or a strong interest in developing in this area,
- A full UK driving licence.
An in-depth knowledge of the building process is vital as the successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will work on a range of schemes from concept to completion.
Your knowledge, motivation and initiative will win you this role.
To discuss this Senior Infrastructure engineer role in detail please get in touch with Graham Ventham.