Salary £32k - £35k Plus benefits
We are working with a small and unique engineering consultancy that undertake a wide variety of work including drainage design, highway and external works design, flood risk assessments and hydraulic modelling.
They are looking to recruit a motivated Civil Technician to join their hard-working team based in Hungerford.
- Educated to HNC/HND or Degree level in Civil Engineering.
- At least 5 years' design experience in the civils sector.
- Extensive Residential experience,
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, with a minimum of 2-3 years' experience. A working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D would be advantageous but not essential.
- Proficient in the use of Micro Drainage along with good working knowledge of SUDs.
The lucky candidate will need to have good knowledge of all approval processes including S104, S38 and S278 and use their ability to identify site constraints, design of public highways and drainage systems. They will have proven experience in designing a variety of schemes from inception to completion.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.