Have recent events found you considering a new and exciting opportunity? Would you welcome the chance to find a role you can make your own?
If so, then this could be the role for you.
Our clients engineering team are looking for a Civil Engineer to join them in their office which is situated in Dover. The successful candidate will be expected to assist the team leader in delivering large to medium multi-disciplinary projects from inception to completion.
With this opportunity you will help to deliver projects as part of a highly-collaborative team and enjoy a happy work-life balance where flexibility is encouraged and supported by senior management.
- To undertake civil engineering designs in accordance with applicable standards, produce specifications and CAD drawings for designs of medium complexity,
- To undertake condition inspections and surveys of civil engineering and building assets,
- To undertake feasibility studies and write reports for projects of medium complexity,
- To formulate "Scope documents" for external consultants to undertake consultancy services, review technical aspects of tender submissions and to manage NEC Professional Services Contracts on behalf of the Employer,
- To prepare Works Information and Site Information for medium size NEC Engineering and Construction Contracts,
- To ensure that works are built according to design and specifications and that required and satisfactory quality tests are undertaken,
- To manage all aspects of projects of medium complexity from inception to completion,
- To undertake the roles of Project Manager or Site Supervisor under the NEC Engineering and Construction Contract.
· A degree in Civil Engineering,
· A minimum of 2-4 years' post graduate experience,
· A proven track record of civil engineering design and thorough understanding of the design process,
· Experienced in the use of AutoCad ,
· A demonstrable understanding of CDM Regulations and Health & Safety legislation,
· A good communicator with the ability to manage their own workload.
The successful candidate will be given support from a highly professional team and full training and development programmes are available to match individual needs and aspirations.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for then please send your CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly