Civil Engineer (Rail)
Our client is a growing multidisciplinary consulting engineering form who offer a comprehensive consulting service to the civil engineering and building sectors. They currently have an opening for a Civil Engineer to join their team in Ipswich to work on a varied portfolio of rail related design work on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a broad range of skills and experience within the rail sector and the ability to design and assess various types of structure in a range of construction materials. A strong technical background is therefore a must.
Projects: Structures and buildings including rail, Retaining structures, Foundations, Bridges, Culverts and crossings and earth structures.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Ideally a Chartered engineer,
- At least five years UK experience working on similar projects.
- Rail familiarity would be an advantage,
- A sound understanding of and confidence to apply structural engineering principles,
- Experience in designing to Eurocodes,
- A good standard of verbal and written English is essential..
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently on projects from inception to completion with minimal supervision but will also be required to work well within a team environment.
The successful Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team and a fantastic working location in busy Central London.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Civil Engineer (Rail)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly