Our client, a multi disciplinary firm of engineering consultants has offices throughout the UK and their Cambridge office is seeking a Civil Engineer who has experience working in a similar role to join them on a full time permanent basis.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' relevant experience,
- Computer literate with a good understanding of appropriate software packages including CAD, Civil3D, Microdrainage and FLOW,
- FRA experience (but not essential),
- Competent with S278/S38 highway design,
- Experience in private and adoptable drainage design,
- Experience of earthworks and external level designs including 3D analysis,
- Good experience with building regulations, local highway design guides and SFA.
The successful Civil Engineer will receive a competitive salary (depending on level of experience) & benefits package.
This is an ideal time to join this firm as the team in this location is growing, meaning there's a great deal of opportunity for you to progress within the team as you become more confident and take on additional responsibilities.
If you are interested and would like to know more about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly