Senior/Principal Structural Engineer
We have just taken an exciting opportunity with an established, award-winning, professional multi-disciplinary engineering practice who pride themselves on a passion for excellence, innovation and environmental sustainability.
They are currently on the lookout for a Senior/Principal Structural Engineer to join the existing structures team in their Northampton office which provides structural engineering support for a variety of international projects primarily within the automotive, commercial, industrial, retail, education and residential sectors.
The successful candidate will be responsible, under the leadership of an Associate Director, for the internal day-to-day management of small to medium scale projects and the engineering solutions for numerous schemes for clients across these sectors. As such demonstrable technical ability in the detailed design of structures using the core materials of concrete, steel, masonry, timber and management experience for all stages of the project design and coordination, from concept to completion is essential.
- A degree in Civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer with either the Institution of Structural Engineers,
- A minimum of 10 years' post-graduate experience,
- Good communication, report writing skills,
- Capability with AutoCAD,
- Experience with Eurocodes and finite element and software design packages (TEKLA, TEDDS) are essential,
- Familiarity with Revit and Navisworks is highly desirable and development of skills in these will be required and provided, if not already held.
The successful Senior/Principal Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package and a self-motivated person will have ample opportunity to improve their knowledge, skills, experience and to work with some of the world's greatest businesses across a wide range of industry sectors.
If you would like to know more about our client & this vacancy, please forward an updated CV to Graham Ventham to apply.
Apply for Senior/Principal Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly