Associate Civil Engineer
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and the chance to take your career to the next step?
Our client is a multi-disciplinary firm of engineering consultants with offices throughout the UK and they are seeking an Associate Civil Engineer to join them in their office in Central London on a full time permanent basis to head up their civil engineering team.
This firm is well-established and holds a strong presence within the industry and is looking for an ambitious & knowledgeable Civil Engineer who is willing to come in at Associate level and drive forward the civils team; taking responsibility for projects being delivered on time & to budget and ensuring the development of members of the team.
Projects: Roads & drainage design - building related infrastructure.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A good level of experience in a managerial position,
- Able to manage a team of Civil Engineers & Technicians,
- Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing,
- Must have a strong background in roads & drainage design.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step into a senior managerial position where you will be heading up your own team.
The successful Associate Civil Engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package along with a talented team of civil engineers & technicians to mentor.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Associate Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly