Senior Civil Engineers
Senior Civil Engineer
£35k - £40k per annum plus benefits
Our clients are a highly reputable company, and they are searching for a candidate who has at least 4 years' experience in design drainage systems to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The candidate will be joining their experienced office based in Kent.
The position is to assist in the development and growth of the team and use your experience to support with the latest wave of workload. You will be able to demonstrate excellent technical aptitude supplemented by outstanding IT skills whilst also completing projects efficiently from start to finish with a desire to fulfil their client's needs.
- A relevant degree in Civil Engineering,,
- A minimum of 4 years' experience,
- Drainage design experience including SUDS,
- Working knowledge of PDS / Civils 3D and Microdrainage,
- Proficient with the use of AutoCAD,
- Experience in adoptable infrastructure design and the negotiation of Section 104, 106, 278, 38 Agreements.
This great opportunity offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package. The successful Civil Engineer will become an integral member of their skilled infrastructure team and help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis.
For more information regarding this great opportunity please send an updated CV to Jamie Creed.
Apply for Senior Civil Engineers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly