Principal Civil Engineer
Our client is a boutique consultancy based in Fulham whose is renowned in the London area for working on high end housing projects, both new and refurbishment. Due to expansion plans they are looking to recruit a Principal Civil Engineer to join their growing civils team.
The successful Principal Civil Engineer will initially be required to work on drainage/small roads design for proposed commercial or residential buildings, high end housing for Private Individuals including refurbishments and planning on large Commercial developments.
Projects: a mix of smaller residential to larger commercial.
Located close to a variety of tubes, their West London office is medium sized with a good office environment which offers a social life as well as a focus on hard work.
- A degree in Civil Engineering, ideally MSc or Meng,
- A Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience post graduate experience,
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
- Experience in drainage design including detail design and planning,
- Experience in microdrainage is essential,
- Civil 3D experience would be a bonus but is not essential.
On offer for the Principal Civil Engineer:
- Salary up to £55,000 per annum
- Benefits include - contributory pension, life assurance, personal accident insurance
- 23 days annual leave with ability to buy up to 5 extra days
- Subsidised social activities.
The company will offer the successful Principal Civil Engineer an excellent career progression and the opportunity to join a group of friendly and professional engineers.
To learn more and be considered for this opportunity submit your CV to Graham Ventham and let's get your new career started.
Apply for Principal Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly