Our client is renowned in the London area for working on high end housing projects, both new and refurbishment. They have plans to expand their civils team to take on a more varied project workload.
In order to take the first step in these plans they are looking to bring in a Civil engineer who has at least 2 years' experience since graduating.
The successful Civil Engineer will initially be required to work on drainage/small roads design for proposed commercial or residential buildings, high end housing for Private Individuals including refurbishments and planning on large Commercial developments.
Located close to a variety of tubes, their West London office is medium sized with a good office environment which offers a social life as well as a focus on hard work.
- A degree in Civil Engineering, ideally MSc or Meng,
- Between 1-3 years' experience,
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
- Experience in drainage design including detail design and planning,
- Experience in microdrainage is essential,
- Civil 3D experience would be a bonus but is not essential.
The company will offer the successful Civil Engineer an excellent career progression and access to the Director, who plays a very hands-on role.
To learn more and be considered for this opportunity submit your CV to Graham Ventham and let's get your new career started.
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly