Senior Engineer (Civil/ Structural)
Our client is a multi-disciplinary engineering firm whose success has resulted in an opening within their team for a Senior Civil / Structural Engineer. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of challenging and interesting projects.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in Bedford you will be able to join the team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment.
Projects include: healthcare, commercial, education, retail, mixed use and residential schemes.
- Ensure that assigned projects are responsible is properly and efficiently completed,
- Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects,
- Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis and design software,
- Prepare structural and civil engineering drawings using AutoCAD and Revit,
- Provide technical support to include report writing and presentations,
- To attend design meetings, site meetings and carryout site inspections,
- Work on projects in consideration to the agreed project budgetary limits and time tables.
- Maintain all necessary records.
- Mentoring and training more junior members of staff.
- A degree in Civil or structural,
- Ambition to achieve Chartered status,
- Must have experience in TEDDS/Tekla/CAD/Revit knowledge,
- Flexible approach to work and able to work as part of a team,
- Good presentation, communication, interpersonal and team working skills,
- Good analytical and organisation skills,
- Ability to work effectively under pressure,
- Ability to prepare drawings using AutoCAD in a Civil/Structural or related field and high level of IT proficiency.
If you have a CV that demonstrates detailed the above mentioned experience please get in touch with Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Engineer (Civil/ Structural)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly