Senior Highways Engineer
Conrad Consulting is pleased to be supporting one of the industry's most progressive employers in their efforts to appoint a Senior Highways Engineer to their team in Glasgow.
This role is best suited to a Chartered Highways Engineer with significant consultancy experience working on UK projects.
- A medium-sized consultancy firm with several UK offices
- Incredibly progressive employer
- Nice variety of projects on offer
- City Centre based
- Passionate about career progression
- Chartered Engineer with significant experience in the UK
- Highly proficient with design packages
- Strong communicator able to liaise with clients, local authorities and other stakeholders
- Ability to manage a team of Engineers and Graduates including resource planning
A competitive salary ranging from £40,000 - £46,000 is on offer depending on your specific experience.
A market leading package is also offered which includes 7% pension, healthcare, life assurance, income protection, cycle to work scheme and a range of other benefits such as fully flexible working arrangements and 33 days annual leave.
This is an opportunity to join a brilliant business renowned for the way they treat their employees. Please apply and attach an updated CV. Our Civil Engineering recruiter, nick Grayston, will be on touch soon after.
Apply for Senior Highways Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly