Senior Highway Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Highways Engineer to join an award winning multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who pride themselves on providing innovative engineering solutions on a wide range of complex projects.
Based in our clients office in Esher this role will see you will working alongside some of the best engineers the industry has to offer with the opportunity to work on a wide portfolio of major highway projects across the UK.
- Promoting a health, safety and welfare culture,
- Working within a team environment,
- Mentoring and coaching more junior team members,
- Supporting directors with achieving budget and strategy targets,
- Developing new business,
- Project management and technical delivery of highway schemes and infrastructure projects.
- A Civil Engineering or equivalent degree (MEng preferred),
- A Chartered Engineer,
- A proven record of successful tendering and delivery of schemes in either the local or national transport market,
- Proven working knowledge of the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) and Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works (MCDHW),
- Experience of managing a professional team on projects using NEC Contracts,
- Organisational skills to coordinate the delivery activities of a professional team,
- A clear understanding of the importance of robust business processes and systems and a strong commitment to quality,
- Strong communication and influencing skills,
- Experience of working on major highways projects would be desirable,
- Autocad, MicroDrainage and Civil 3D software desirable.
The successful Senior Highways Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role. If you would like to know more, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Apply for Senior Highway Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly