Civil Infrastructure/Drainage Design Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
£35,000 - £38,000 per annum plus benefits
We are working with a leading consulting engineer who pride themselves on providing expert advice throughout all of England across a whole range of services including New build developments, luxury housing, historic buildings conservation work.
Our client is looking for a very capable engineer with an abundance of Residential Infrastructure experience and highway design (S38, S278 and S104 and S206).
Your new role will involve nurturing long lasting client relationships with a focus on high quality service delivery. Effective and clear communication skills are therefore essential.
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
- A minimum of 5-years' experience
- Motivated to becoming a Chartered Engineer
- The ability to operate specialist software for drainage and infrastructure design including AutoCAD, PDS, and Microdrainage/Windes
- Ensure project work is carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget
- Mentor and assist Graduate Engineers where required
The successful Civil Engineer will be offered a competitive salary & generous benefits package, along with exposure to a diverse range of civil engineering projects that will allow you to learn valuable new skills & develop your career within a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to know more about our client, please apply by sending an up to date CV to Jamie Creed for more details.
Apply for Civil Infrastructure/Drainage Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly