Civil Engineer (Team Leader)
6 days left
- Full Time
Civil Engineer (Team Leader):
£35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Our client is looking for a confident Civil engineer to grow into a leadership role within their busy office in Sheffield. The candidate will need experience in all aspects of work from New Designs to inspection reporting, expert witness, feasibility studies and contract administration. Our client works on many different unique projects within all sectors including Healthcare, residential, retail, commercial and many more.
- Educated to HNC/HND or Degree level in Civil Engineering.
- At least 5 years' design experience in the civils sector.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
- Proficient in the use of Micro Drainage along with good working knowledge of SUDs.
The candidate must have exceptional communications skills, show empathy with their colleagues and be creative in leading their team to meet crucial deadlines.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered. Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in South East London you will be able to join this busy team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment.
Apply for Civil Engineer (Team Leader)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly