Senior Structural Revit Technician (Contract)
6 days left
- Full Time
We are working with an established multidisciplinary consultancy who, due to an expanding workload have the opportunity for a Structural Revit Technician to join them in their office in Chelmsford on a contract basis.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Educational and more.
- Educated to diploma level or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' AutoCAD experience,
- A minimum of 3 years' REVIT Structural experience,
- Experience in the production of General arrangement drawings for buildings and structural in all major materials,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme.
They are looking for people who are excellent team players and have a proactive and positive attitude towards working under pressure and team mentoring.
To be considered for this role please submit your updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Structural Revit Technician (Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly