Senior Civil Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a multi-disciplinary engineering practice, who have a vacancy available in their Manchester office for a Senior Civil Engineer. They are looking for candidates with a minimum of 5 years' experience to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
This firm has a fantastic reputation for focusing on offering a positive contribution to the communities in which they work. The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be given the opportunity to contribute to their impressive portfolio of technically challenging infrastructure projects spanning a wide range of sectors.
Projects: The role will initially be working on projects in the commercial, residential and student accommodation sectors.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 6 years' post-graduation industry experience,
- Experience of PDS, Microdrainage and AuotCAD (Civils 3D preferable)
- Knowledge and experience of the application of the CDM Regulations.
- Ability to plan and manage personal and team effectiveness,
- A motivated individual with a positive approach to work.
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package along with exposure to a range of exciting projects.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly