Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Contract)
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an established, award-winning, professional multi-disciplinary engineering practice who pride themselves on a passion for excellence, innovation and environmental sustainability.
They are currently on the lookout for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the existing civil engineering team in their Peterborough on a contract basis.
- A degree in Civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer with either the Institution of Civil Engineers or the Institution of Structural Engineers,
- At least 10 years' post graduate 'hands on' design experience.
- Demonstrable technical ability and management experience in estate infrastructure, roads and drainage design and detail,
- Experience of obtaining technical approval of Section (S)38, S104 and S278 applications; flood risk assessments and drainage strategies,
- Good communication, report writing skills,
- Capability with AutoCAD and MicroDrainage are essential,
- Familiarity with design software such as PDS and Civil 3D is highly desirable and development of skills in these will be required and provided, if not already held.
If you would like to apply for this role please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly