Principal Infrastructure Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
My client is a well-established and respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy whose office in central London is looking for an experienced Principal Infrastructure Engineer to design and take the lead on a diverse range of civils led projects.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years' experience of working on roads & drainage design and will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated and keen to build on their career success.
The company boasts a wide and complex project portfolio including private residential, new build housing estate developments, education, highways and urban regeneration which the Principal Infrastructure Engineer will be tasked with delivering as part of a highly dynamic design team.
- Detailed design & design checking,
- Carrying out site visits & inspections,
- Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
- Promoting the company to clients & getting involved with business development,
- Project programming & monitoring,
- Training & mentoring of junior engineers & technicians.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' post-graduation experience.
- Experienced in flood risk assessments,
- Ability to carry out detailed design of SUDS & drainage, earthworks, S106 applications, build over agreements, S278 works,
- Conversant with AutoCAD, PDS and Windes,
- A willingness and ability to lead a team,
- Excellent communication skills.
As a Principal Infrastructure Engineer you will be required to lead your own team and leadership experience is essential. In return you
Apply for Principal Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly