Associate Structural Design Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Associate Structural Design Engineer who has led and successfully delivered structures projects and is looking for your next challenge?
If so then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is a successful construction firm who currently have an exciting opportunity an Associate Structural Design Engineer to join the team at their London office on a full time permanent basis. There will also be the potential to work from home for 2 to 3 days a week.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and driven individual who will be capable of leading and managing a team, whilst heading up projects and focusing on successful project delivery.
- Detailed design & design checking,
- Carrying out site visits & inspections,
- Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
- Promoting the company to clients & getting involved with business development,
- Project programming & monitoring,
- Training & mentoring of junior engineers & technicians.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer IStructE or ICE,
- A minimum of 10 years' industry experience,
- Previous experience of running a team.
Our client is offering the successful Associate Structural Engineer a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals. This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate, and you will be working within a friendly & supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details and a confidential chat.
Apply for Associate Structural Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly