Graduate Structural Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
We are working with a long established structural engineering consultancy who pride themselves on their proactive approach to structural design.
They are looking for a Graduate Structural engineer to join the team in their Central London office on a full time permanent basis.
- An Meng/MSc in civil or structural engineering is essential,
- Must be educated to A level standard (Grades A-B),
- Keen to gain Chartership,
- Skilled communicator, capable of producing reports,
- Excellent technical and numerical skills.
You will have a strong desire to succeed and expand your knowledge of buildings structures design in a range of materials.
Excellent training and technical support is on offer as well as a competitive starting salary, along with the opportunity to work alongside Chartered engineers in a dynamic design team.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this role please submit your CV to Graham Ventham for consideration.
Apply for Graduate Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly