- Full Time
Structural Revit Technician
£35k - £40k per annum plus benefits
Our client is looking to develop and expand their office based in Hampshire.
The successful Structural Revit Technician will be working on design solutions for a variety of different sectors including Residential, Commercial, Leisure, Educational and many more. Their projects also vary from small scale to large multi-storey buildings. The candidate they are looking for must be heavily experienced with the use of Revit software.
- A keen interest in structures and building design,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience on building structures projects.
- Proficient in the use of Revit,
- AutoCAD will also be beneficial,
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Excellent attention to detail,
If this sounds like the role for you, then please send your CV over to Jamie Creed for review
Apply for Structural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly