Senior Civil Engineer
- Full Time
Our client is an established and renowned contractor offering a full range of construction services throughout the South East of England.
They are currently seeking an Infrastructure Engineer with at least 5 years' experience to join their team based in North West London. Their work primarily involves structural refurbishment / alterations of existing buildings and also new builds and they are involved in many prominent construction projects for their clients who are market leaders in the construction field in London. There will be some crossover with structural work in this role.
- Working with project teams to develop excavation sequences and excavation shoring designs,
- Overseeing the production of technical submissions for the excavation designs,
- Capable of providing solutions to problems encountered while excavations progress,
- Represent the company at design meetings,
- Would need to be fluent with BS and Eurocodes,
- Role would be site based with occasional visits to the office.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience,
- Must be capable of producing designs that are compliant with BS, Eurocodes and Ciria guidances,
- Ability to design retaining structures and excavation support systems,
- Ability to design foundations including piles, rafts, underpins etc.
- Ability to assess ground conditions on site,
- Experience in temporary excavation structures would be a significant advantage,
- Must have a problem solving attitude and have experience in dealing with construction project teams.
The successful engineer can expect a rewarding career. If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for apply now by sending an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly