Our client is a successful engineering consultancy who are enjoying an increased workload and, as a result, are currently seeking a talented Civils Technician with at least 5 years' experience to join their growing team.
Based in their offices in Norwich you will be able to join this close-knit team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment and there is also the potential to work from home up to 70% of the time.
A broad project base is on offer and the ideal candidate will work on a variety of building and civil engineering projects ranging from £1M to £30M plus therefore offering an excellent opportunity for career development and progression.
- Higher National Certificate in Civil Engineering preferred,
- A minimum of 5 years Industry Experience,
- A working knowledge of Building Regulations and General Construction and Engineering Detailing,
- Highways and drainage detailing to local authority standards, S38, S278, S104 etc,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
- Experience in REVIT would be an advantage, but not essential,
- Experience in Civil 3D would be a significant advantage.
A generous pension and other range of other benefits are on offer for the successful candidate.
For further detail please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or give him a call on 01728 726120.