Senior Civil Design Engineer
Our client is a successful engineering consultancy who are enjoying an increased workload and, as a result, are currently seeking an ambitious Civil Design Engineer who has at least 5 years' post graduate experience to join their growing design team.
Based in their offices in Norwich you will be able to join this close-knit team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment and there is also the potential to work from home up to 70% of the time.
A broad project base is on offer and the ideal candidate will work on a variety of building and civil engineering projects ranging from £1M to £30M plus therefore offering an excellent opportunity for career development and progression.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- Aspiring to become Chartered ICE Engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate with experience in large projects,
- Experience with S38, S104, S278 works and road, drainage and external works designs including Microdrainage and Civils 3D,
- Proficient in the use of Autocad,
- A working knowledge of engineering design code of practice.
A company car and generous pension and other range of other benefits are on offer for the successful candidate.
For further detail please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or give him a call on 01728 726120.