Associate Infrastructure Engineer
Are you an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer who has led and successfully delivered infrastructure projects and is looking to advance to Associate level ?
Conrad Consulting is working with a medium sized consultancy who provide civil and structural engineering consultancy to architects, developers and local authorities.
They have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Infrastructure Engineer to join their St Albans office and to work within a small team to meet demanding schedules on challenging projects.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to drive forward business development; maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as seeking out new work & forming new relationships for the company.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A Chartered Civil Engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Civil Engineer working on highways & drainage design,
- Working knowledge of a range of design software including AutoCAD, PDS & Microdrainage / WinDes,
- Civil 3D experience (advantageous),
- Experience producing & preparing Flood Risk Assessments (advantageous),
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
The successful Associate Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team and a fantastic working location in St Albans.
For further information please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or call him on 01728 726120.