Structural Engineer (Contract)
We are currently seeking applications from contract Structural Engineers (with a minimum of 5 years relevant UK post-graduation experience) to join our clients London team on a 6 month contract basis.. You will be designing, detailing and managing a mix of bespoke refurbishment and new-build projects.
This role will allow the right person to work flexibly, remotely and autonomously and will involve working collaboratively and remotely with a Director and other team members using a VPN connection with Teams, as well as occasional meetings in our client's office for coordination and liaison meetings.
- Experienced in complex refurbishment as well as innovative new-build and multi-storey developments,
- Excellent understanding of fundamental structural engineering principles.
- Excellent communication skills - written and spoken,
- Good structural analysis skills,
- Experience at producing efficient, sensible and complex designs,
- Able to produce appropriate calculations by hand and using Excel,
- Ability to use Tekla is essential for this role.
For further information please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.