Structural Revit Technician
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering a complete range of structural engineering projects and, due to an increased workload, an opportunity has been created in their busy office in Central London for a Structural Revit Technician with at least 3 years' post graduate experience.
Working alongside architects, engineers, clients and external contactors; you will have the ability to develop strong working relationships whilst taking the technical lead. A collaborative team approach is vital and our client is looking for an innovative approach to engineering.
Projects: Commercial, residential, public, refurbishments and extensions.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Structural Technician,
- Ideally at least 2 years' Revit experience,
- Residential structures experience,
- Good technical knowledge of construction details,
- Experience of working closely with engineers and other technicians,
- A good verbal and written communicator,
- Excellent problem solving skills.
The successful Structural Revit Technician will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you would like to know more about our client & this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply.