Project Structural Engineer
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering a complete range of structural engineering projects and, due to an increased workload, an opportunity has been created in their busy office in Central London for a Project Structural Engineer with at least 3 years' post graduate experience.
Working alongside architects, engineers, clients and external contactors; you will have the ability to develop strong working relationships whilst taking the technical lead. A collaborative team approach is vital and our client is looking for an innovative approach to engineering.
Projects: Commercial, residential, public, refurbishments and extensions.
- A degree in Civil of structural engineering,
- An in depth knowledge of engineering principals,
- The ability to successfully deliver projects,
- Strong technical ability,
- Attention to detail whilst working under pressure,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful Project Engineer will have a proven track record of successful project in the UK of at least 3 years and will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you would like to know more about our client & this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply.