Salary £30k-£40k Plus benefits
We are working with a unique engineering consultancy that has extensive experience for the engineering design services for a wide range of residential & commercial developments. They are looking to recruit a motivated Civil Engineer to join their hard-working team based in South London.
- Educated to a Degree level in Civil Engineering.
- At least 5 years' design experience in the civils sector.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, with a minimum of 2-3 years' experience. A working knowledge of Revit would be advantageous but not essential.
- Proficient in the use of MicroDrainage along with good working knowledge of SUDs.
The lucky candidate will need to be confident in their conviction, as well as being open to soak in all the experience from the more senior members of the team. They will have proven experience in designing a variety of schemes from inception to completion.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
More searches like this
- Bridges / Tunnels Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Bournemouth
- Domestic Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Bournemouth
- Industrial Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Bournemouth
- Residential Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Bournemouth
- Retail Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Bournemouth