Graduate Structural Engineer
Graduate Structural Engineer -
£25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
Due to an increased workload, a highly reputable consultancy is looking for a Graduate Structural Engineer to join their Oxford office. The successful candidate would be supported in their journey to becoming a highly qualified engineer, as well as gain vital experience on a variety of projects such as commercial, retail, education and residential to name a few.
- A degree in Civil/Structural engineering Keen to gain Chartership,
- Skilled communicator, written skills and capable of producing reports,
- Excellent technical and numerical skills,
- 2+ years' Experience,
The candidate will need to excel at working as part of a team and confident with co-ordinating design with other members to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives
If you would like to know more, please send an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
More searches like this
- Commercial Structural Design Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire
- Domestic Structural Design Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire
- Residential Structural Design Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire
- Retail Structural Design Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire
- Structural engineer (general) Structural Design Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire