Building Control Surveyor
SOCOTEC Building Control is the market-leading independent provider of building control and the recognised authority on all matters regarding Building Regulations. We are looking for Building Control Surveyors of all experience to join us during our exciting period of growth and development across the country. We would also like to talk to you if you are in a trainee /assistant role and are currently working towards RICS, CABE or CIOB.
Requirements and Skills
- Professional qualification in a construction industry related discipline;
- Experience in a Building Control Office Environment
- Fully conversant with the Building Regulation requirements of England or Wales
- Hold membership or working towards membership of RICS, CABE or equivalent (or qualified by suitable experience) ensuring CPD requirements are met thereafter to broaden and develop skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients and deliver excellent client care
- Team player with a self-starting attitude and an ability to work independently as well as part of a large project team
- Experience of solving complex issues through analysis, development of suitable solutions and the implementation of these solutions
In return, we offer a competitive salary, and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
Think you’ve got what it takes to add value to our success?
SOCOTEC is an equal opportunities employer.