Are you looking for a rewarding role with a forward-thinking and independently-owned company?
Do you place career progression high on your list of priorities?
Take your career to the next step by joining a well-established company with a proven track record in the delivery of residential and mixed use schemes throughout the east of England. They have asked us to help them find a Planner to join them at their offices in Bury St Edmunds.
Reporting to the Planning Director the successful candidate will provide planning and development input to projects, support members of the Planning and Design Team and contribute to the project management of a diverse mix of schemes.
- Assist in the preparation of planning development management appraisals,
- Assist in the preparation of planning policy appraisals.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of planning applications.
- Assist with S.106/CIL Evaluations.
- Community Engagement and Political and Community Auditing.
- Administration of project programmes and budgets.
- Project management support/project administration.
- Supervision of professional service firms and consultants.
- Reporting to Landowners on the progress of projects as required.
- Working to identify and secure new projects.
- Qualified Chartered Town Planner,
- Experience of working in either/both the public and private sectors for 3 - 5 years,
- Good knowledge of the planning system.
- Experience of the development (commercial) process.
- High standards of numeracy, literacy and IT skills.
- The ability to work both as part of a team and individually.
- A strong personality which encourages good working relationships both within and outside of the company.
- Ambition to succeed in a privately owned, successful property company.
Ultimately they are looking for someone with the experience and capabilities to increase the company's capacity to evaluate opportunities, support in the management of schemes and delivery of projects.
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and benefits package within an ambitious and industry-leading organisation.
For further information please call contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 for a confidential chat.