Senior Structural Revit Technician
We are working with an award-winning Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy who currently have a vacancy in their London office for an ambitious & creative Senior Structural Technician with a minimum of 5 years' experience on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client has an ever-expanding portfolio of projects; therefore, the successful Senior Structural Technician will be required to generate and develop their own ideas. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Prepare drawings using AutoCAD or Revit models and resultant production drawings, schedules etc
- Develop models and produce general arrangement drawings, sections and details for structural designs,
- Liaise with architects, building services engineers and other professionals to ensure that models, drawings, details, schedules, etc are developed correctly and in accordance with the design programme,
- Exercise the skill, care and judgement to be expected of an experienced engineering technician to ensure that civil and structural engineering drawings for which you are responsible are complete, correctly detailed and free from error
- Complete work to agreed timescales, programme and budgetary constraints,
- Preferably ONC or HNC or equivalent in Building Structures or Civil Engineering,
- Design office experience,
- Building on structure projects in the UK,
- Proficient in the use of Revit Structure Software,
- Experience of a range of building projects (Value £0.5 to £30+m),
- Experience of new build in structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber,
- Experience in refurbishment and change of use,
- Ability to estimate time required to prepare and complete drawings and to work to agreed deadlines.
Our client is offering you a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you think this role sounds ideal for you and you'd like to find out more about the client, please hit apply & forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.