We are delighted to be working with a medium sized and highly professional multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who, due to an expanding workload, have an opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join the civils division of their growing practice in London on a contract basis.
They are seeking an engineer with proven infrastructure design experience to work on projects through their complete life cycle, from tender production to scheme and detailed design.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or a relevant qualification,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Civil Engineer,
- Chartered status or progress towards achieving this would be a distinct advantage,
- Must have a strong background in roads & drainage design Strong skills with MicroDrainage (WinDes) & AutoCAD for drafting design solutions,
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
- An ability to speak clearly, confidently, professionally and convincingly at meetings and on the telephone,
- An ability to write clear and concise e-mails, letters and reports.
If this role is of interest please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.