Associate Civil Engineer
Associate Infrastructure Engineer
£62k - £67k per annum plus benefits
We are working with an established engineering consultancy who are currently looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their creative office based in Cardiff, on a full-time permanent basis.
If you have a minimum of 7 years' Infrastructure engineering experience within Transport Assessments, producing Flood Risk Assessments, drawings and specification, attending site and client meetings, we would like to hear from you.
- Chartered or near Chartered,
- Great experience communicating with clients,
- A strong background in flood risk and roads & drainage design,
- Strong analytical and research skills,
- Experience of design software which could include AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Microdrainage/Windes etc,
- Ability to carry out detailed design of SUDS & drainage, earthworks, S106 applications, build over agreements, S278 works,
- Ability to liaise directly with clients, architects and other parties.
- Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step in their career. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Jamie Creed for more details.