Graduate Structural Engineer
Our client, a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Central London specialises in the delivery of complex projects and they have asked us to help them find a Graduate Structural Engineer to join the busy structures team in their London office on a full-time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be a fresh graduate or will have up to 1 years post graduate experience.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Between 0-1 years experience,
- Competent in the use of AutoCAD,
- Experience in the use of Revit would be advantageous,
- Ability to work to deadlines,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Willingness to work with and support others in a team,
- Excellent attention to detail.
An appetite to learn and to develop both personally and professionally is essential for this role and this will be demonstrated with a desire to become a Chartered engineer.
Excellent training and technical support is on offer as well as a competitive starting salary, along with the opportunity to work alongside Chartered engineers in a dynamic design team.
Please submit your CV to Graham Ventham for consideration.