Our client is a long established, international, multi- disciplinary engineering firm who work with medium to large clients on innovative projects. They are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join them in their offices in Coventry on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will provide engineering support on residential housing developments in relation to demolition, site clearance, road & sewer infrastructure works, external works, utilities and more.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' post-qualification experience of residential development and infrastructure design,
- Highways and drainage designs to achieve technical agreements such as S38, S278, S104 and Building Control approval,
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD for drafting design solutions,
- Ability to deal with clients with minimal supervision,
- Ability to speak clearly, confidently, professionally and convincingly at meetings and on the telephone,
- Ability to write clear and concise e-mails, letters and reports,
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team,
- Good commercial awareness.
This is an ideal opportunity if you are ambitious & looking to join a highly supportive working environment where you will be pushed to reach your full potential. You will be given a competitive starting salary & benefits package and the opportunity to use the sought-after software on live projects.
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted & given more details.