Structural Revit Technician
We are working with a leading multidisciplinary consultancy who are seeking an experienced Structural Revit Technician to join the team in their busy London office.
The practice focuses on strong design innovation for both permanent and temporary works projects and the successful candidate should have experience in both at equal level.
Refurbishment of residential and commercial schemes will fall within your design workload, along with new build structures including specialist design such as glass.
- Hold a relevant qualification,
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a Structural Technician,
- A minimum of 2 year's experience using Revit,
- Experience in the production of general arrangement drawings in all common building materials,
- Self-motivated with good time management skills,
- A problem solver who can work well under pressure,
- Excellent attention to detail.
The successful Structural Revit Technician will undertake the structural design & calculations, checking drawings & proposing ideas from a structural perspective and liaising with other disciplines. There will be occasional AutoCAD work and the successful candidate must be happy with this.
This is a highly lucrative opportunity to join a leading consultancy where you will be given a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of scope for progression.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and our client, please get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details on 01728 726120.