Senior Structural Engineer
Our client is an award-winning London based engineering practice that specialises in structural & technical design.
They currently have a vacancy for an experienced Structural Engineer to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be working on current projects ranging from new build to remodelling / refurbishment of existing premises/ buildings for a variety of sectors.
Projects - include industrial, commercial, residential and refurbishment work including façade repair work.
The ideal Senior Structural Engineer will have:
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within a UK-based consultancy,
- A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes,
- Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry,
- Ideally, your experience will have revolved around commercial and/or industrial buildings.
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
- Salary up to £50,000 per annum
- Benefits include - contributory pension, life assurance, personal accident insurance
- 23 days annual leave with ability to buy up to 5 extra days
- Subsidised social activities.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.