Civil Design Engineer
An exciting vacancy for an Infrastructure Drainage Design Engineer looking to progress their career with a forward thinking, privately owned practice has arisen. The role is based in the central London office of this medium sized multi-disciplinary consultancy. The London office has around 80 staff and offer a social working environment and bonus scheme. There is over 400 staff in the company as a whole. They are noted Top 50 employers in the industry.
Your role will be to do drainage design for heavy civils and infrastructure projects using Micro Drainage and Civil 3D.
- SuDS design experience including attenuation design and flow control (Flood Risk Assessments preferred but not essential)
- Experience of Micro Drainage software essential (Micro Drainage Flood Flow preferred but not essential)
- Experience in Civils 3D or XPsite3D an advantage
- Experience of drainage and highways in projects on small/medium industrial, commercial and residential projects.
- Experience in producing S38/S278, S104/S106/S185 submissions.
Excellent benefits package is provided in addition to basic salary, with 25 days holiday with option to buy more, birthday leave, various socials and events, medical scheme, life assurance and a high level pension. The company even have holiday homes for employees to use!
Promotional prospects are also excellent for successful candidates within this financially robust firm.
If suitable, please send me your CV in Word format.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Civil Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly