Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Would you like a new challenge that will see you working for an industry leading consultancy? Do you enjoy the challenge of working on more complex projects?
If so then this could be the ideal role for you. We are working with one of our key clients to find them a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the infrastructure team in their Cambridge office on a full-time permanent basis, to assist with their increasing workload.
- Design and detailing of civil engineering schemes, feasibility studies, calculations, detailing, modelling, inspections, surveys and reports,
- Management and delivery of projects within cost, time, profitability and quality requirements,
- Obtaining third party approvals, liaising with clients, other professionals and the public,
- Supervising and training employees with less experience, skills or qualifications.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- IEng or CEng status with a relevant Institution or be working towards,
- Significant experience of designing civil and structural engineering schemes,
- A high level of competency using software packages such as AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and PDS.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join this busy team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment.
The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will receive a competitive salary & benefits package too, so don't miss out and send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Apply for Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly