£28k - £32k per annum
Would you relish the opportunity to make your mark at a growing and highly progressive multi-disciplinary Transport Planning and Civil Engineering consultancy?
If so, then we would like to hear from you as we have been asked to help our client find a Transport Planner to join their thriving practice in Fareham on a full time permanent basis as they contend with a busy workload.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing Transport Statements, Transport Assessments and Travel Plans to support Planning Applications for Residential and Commercial developments.
- A minimum of 3 - 6 years' experience,
- Transport/highways & flood risk expertise is essential,
- Ability to undertake flood risk assessments and transport assessments,
- Proficiency with AutoCAD is essential,
- Ability to write reports and travel plans,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Confident in attending client and site meetings,
- Able to manage own projects.
The successful Transport Planner will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied workload of Traffic design on schemes spanning residential and commercial developments.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Jamie Creed for more details.
Apply for Transport Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly