Senior Civil Engineer
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
£40k - £45k per annum plus benefits
We are working with a large, established engineering consultancy who are currently seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the dynamic and innovative team in their Leeds office on a full-time permanent basis.
If you have a minimum of 5 years' civil engineering experience, which should include developing concept designs, producing technical design information, drawings and specification and attending site and client meetings, we would like to hear from you.
- Chartered or near Chartered,
- A strong background in flood risk and roads & drainage design,
- Strong analytical and research skills,
- Experience of design software which could include AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Microdrainage/Windes etc,
- Ability to carry out detailed design of SUDS & drainage, earthworks, S106 applications, build over agreements, S278 works,
- Ability to liaise directly with clients, architects and other parties.
- Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step.
The successful Senior Infrastructure engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package as well as working alongside some of the most experienced of civil engineers & technicians. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Jamie Creed for more details.
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly