Senior Structural Revit Technician
Our client, a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Central London specialise in the delivery of complex projects and they have asked us to help them find a Senior Structural Revit Technician to join the busy structures team in their London office on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of Revit and modelling structural elements and details and will ideally have at least 3 years' relevant Revit experience.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join this team in their offices in London.
Projects: residential, basement design, Mix used and high rise.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural Technician,
- Ideally at least 3 years' Revit experience,
- Residential structures experience including Concrete frame and urban regeneration,
- Good technical knowledge of construction details,
- Experience of working closely with engineers and other technicians,
- A good verbal and written communicator,
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Structural Technician who wishes to take that important next career step in their career.
The successful Senior Structural Revit Technician will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Structural Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly