Project Engineer (Civils)
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Central London specialise in the delivery of complex projects and they have asked us to help them find a Project Engineer to join the busy civils team in their London office on a full-time permanent basis.
They are looking for a capable all round engineer with experience of working on residential projects (ideally in London or the South East)and at least 3 years' experience.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join this team in their offices in London.
Projects: residential, mix used and high rise.
- An MEng degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience,
- Residential development experience including gaining drainage and highway approvals,
- A desire to be client facing with the aim of building client relationships and contributing to marketing strategies,
- A good verbal and written communicator,
- A good team player,
- Excellent problem solving skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step in their career.
The successful Project Engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Project Engineer (Civils)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly