Structural Project Engineer
Our client, a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Central London specialise in the delivery of complex projects and they have asked us to help them find a Structural Project Engineer to join the busy structures team in their London office on a full-time permanent basis.
They are looking for a capable all round engineer with experience of working on residential projects (ideally in London or the South East)and at least 3 years' experience.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join this team in their offices in London.
Projects: residential, basement design, Mix used and high rise.
- An MEng degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience,
- Residential structures experience including Concrete frame and urban regeneration would be desirable,
- A technically string engineer with a good understanding of Eurocodes,
- A good verbal and written communicator,
- A good team player,
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Structural Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step in their career.
The successful Structural Engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Structural Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly