Civil Engineer (Contract)
Our client is a well-established practice with a history of delivering exceptional civil and structural engineering. A reputation like this brings success, evidenced by their rapidly expanding workload. Their workload is increasing and, as a result, they have a requirement for a Civil Engineer to assist their existing infrastructure team on a contract basis.
The firm is based on the outskirts of Hemel Hempstead, offering easy access to major arterial routes.
Your role will involve working on a range of infrastructure schemes of varying sizes from inception to completion.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or a relevant qualification,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Civil Engineer,
- Chartered status or progress towards achieving this would be a distinct advantage,
- Must have a strong background in roads & drainage design Strong skills with MicroDrainage (WinDes) & AutoCAD for drafting design solutions,
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
- An ability to speak clearly, confidently, professionally and convincingly at meetings and on the telephone,
- An ability to write clear and concise e-mails, letters and reports.
If this role is of interest please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Civil Engineer (Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly