3 days left
- Full Time
£30k - £35k per annum plus benefits
Our client is on the lookout for a Structural Technician to join their experienced team in their busy Wimbledon office.
The successful Structural Technician will be working on design solutions for a variety of different sectors including Residential and commercial; these can often vary from small scale to large multi-storey buildings. The candidate will also need to have diverse experience with different materials including Concrete and steel.
- A keen interest in structures and building design,
- experience using AutoCAD,
- Revit Skills would also be beneficial,
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience on building structures projects.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please send your CV over to Jamie Creed for review
Apply for Structural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly